Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support.
- This product contains a Li-ion battery. There is a risk of fire and burns if the battery pack is handled improperly.
- Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. To reduce risk of fire or burns, do not disassemble, crush, puncture, short external contacts, expose to temperature above 50°C, or dispose of in fire or water.
- The temperature in which the battery works is -10°C to 50°C.
- Recycle or dispose of used batteries according to the local regulations.
- Do not use during flight. Wireless communication can interfere with flight equipment and pose a safety risk.
- Adjust the band snugly onto your wrist and attach the clasp to desired fit.
- To charge the device, gently pull the clasp above the display panel to uncover the USB connector.
- The USB connector can then be plugged into any USB port capable of charging.
- The device can be powered on and off by pressing and holding the sensor button on the display panel.
Usage with your smartphone
- Download and install the LinkSelf app from the Google Play store or App Store.
- Requirements: Android 4.4+ or iOS 8.0+, Bluetooth 4.0+.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone and open the LinkSelf app.
- Locate and pair to the device within the app.
- Follow all instructions in the app to pair the device with your smartphone.
- The device will automatically synchronise data upon first pairing with your smartphone.
- Synchronised data includes: steps, active calories, distance, date, and time.
- Synchronised data is available to be viewed in daily, weekly, and monthly categories.
6. Open the LinkSelf app on your smartphone and click the profile button.
- Profile specific information can then be input.
The sensor button on the device can be pressed to cycle between the following modes:
- Time and Date
- Active Calories
- Sleep Monitor
- Heart Rate
- Blood Oxygen
- Blood Pressure
- Find your Phone
Modes may be viewed on the LinkSelf app on your smartphone.
- The device does not track the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of calories. Rather, it displays the active calories which are burned by motion only.
- The Active Calorie value may be significantly lower as it does not include BMR.
- The device will automatically enter sleep mode at 21:30 and begin analysing your sleep quality.
- Information will be shown the following day after sleep.
- Information is available to be viewed in daily, weekly, or monthly categories.
Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen, and Blood Pressure
- Within the app, click on the Health tab (the heart icon) to begin.
- Swiping left and right allows you to access individual measurement.
- Click start on for each test to being the individual measurement.
- Two lights at the back of the bracelet will flash to indicate when a measurement has begun.
- The device will vibrate after 1-2 minutes of measurement. Results will then be displayed.
Automatic Detection and Health History
Automatic measurement and result compilation can be enabled to track health history over time.
- In the Health tab on the LinkSelf app, follow the link to enable Health history.
- A specific time frame in which measurements automatically take place may then be selected.
- Please note, enabling and using the Healthy history mode on this device will increase power consumption and result in shorter battery life.
- Records from particular days can be selected.
Notifications and Alerts
- Notifications can be set up by accessing the Settings menu and then selecting 'Notifications’. Notifications can be set up on Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and SMS.
- On the same page, alerts such as water alert and idle alert or an alarm can be set up
- You can view the firmware version by selecting "Firmware update" in the Settings menu of the LinkSelf app.
- If an update is available, you will be presented with the option to update.
Sharing Exercise History
- Exercise history can be shared to social media by pressing the button on the home screen of the app.
- This can be used to share workout data such as number of steps taken.
Care and Maintenance
- To clean the unit, clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any sprays near the unit or any solvents, chemicals, or cleaning solutions containing alcohol, ammonia or abrasives.
- Do not allow any liquid to ingress into the device through any openings.
- Do not use or keep the unit in dusty, dirty environments. The unit’s moving parts and internal components can be damaged.
- Do not keep the unit in warm places. High temperatures can reduce the lifespan for electronic equipment, damage batteries, and distort or melt certain plastics.
- Do not keep the unit in cold places. When the unit warms up to normal temperature, condensation can form on the inside which can damage the electronic circuits.
- Do not drop the unit or knock or shake it. If it is treated roughly, the circuits and internal components and connections can be broken.