IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Your product has had a long and adventurous journey. The packaging may look like it’s suffering from a little travel sickness, but your product should still be in perfect condition and ready to enjoy.
- We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if at all possible because, in the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we cannot collect and transport your item if it is not safely or securely packaged.
|For products that require a user manual, it can be downloaded from kogan.com/usermanuals/
If you need help using your product or for any other queries, please visit help.kogan.com
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE BASIC STEPS CAN LEAD TO DAMAGE THAT IS NOT COVERED BY YOUR WARRANTY
Read Instructions carefully. Check no parts are missing.
|Lay out all of the components on a soft surface as if you were preparing to do a jigsaw puzzle.|
|Carefully identify each component, especially those that are similar. The most common mistake is getting things back to front.|
|Separate and identify each component from the hardware pack and rest each one in its proper location before fastening|
|DO NOT fully tighten screws (leave slightly loose).When the item is fully assembled tighten the screws - but do not over tighten.|
|If glue is required DO NOT set until you are certain that the parts belong together.|
SECURE YOUR FURNITURE
Furniture tip-over prevention
Every year many children are injured from furniture tipping onto them. Children are naturally inquisitive and will not always use furniture as it is intended.
A simple way to help prevent furniture tip-over accidents is to secure furniture to the wall. We urge customers to inspect their chests of drawers and dressers to ensure that they are securely anchored to the wall using the restraints provided with this unit. ··
Tips to Improving Safety
- Attach, mount, bolt or secure furniture to walls and floors.
- Do not put heavy items on top shelves of bookcases.
- Discourage small children from climbing on furniture.
- Do not put tempting items such as toys on top of furniture that encourage children to climb up and reach.
- Do not place unstable furniture near where children play.
- Put locking devices on all drawers to prevent children opening them and using them as steps.
Door Hinge Adjustment
The door hinges can be adjusted to ensure doors close correctly. Follow the steps below
Open the Door
Adjust the gap between door panel and side panel
Loosen the screw indicated a little, adjust the hinge to right position (see step 2a & 2b), then tighten the screw.
STEP 2(a) MOVE DOOR IN
Push the hinge back a little
STEP 2(b) MOVE DOOR OUT
Pull the hinge forward a little
To adjust the gap between two door
Loosen or tighten the screw indicated a little to adjust the gap between doors panels (see step 3a & step 3b)
STEP 3(a) MOVE DOOR RIGHT
Turn the screw clockwise a little as shown to make the gap small
STEP 3(b) MOVE DOOR LEFT
Turn the screw counterclockwise a little as shown to make the gap big.
Move the chest to the final position. Attach the safety strap to the wall. Make sure it is firmly attached and make sure it is snug fit.