- Inappropriate use of this product may result in electric shock or serious injury.
- Never use this product around small animals, small household pets, life support devices or combustible materials.
- Never use this device on a wet surface, to avoid high voltage electricity leakage.
Features and Functions
- Non-poisonous, safe and reliable. Delivers high voltage electric shock to kill rats.
- Set with a safety protection switch to avoid accidental shock to the user.
- Uses micro-electronic circuit technology for low power consumption for long life operation.
- Low battery indicator.
- Suitable for dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, hotels and other rooms where rats may appear.
Directions for Use
- Using a plastic or wooden knife, insert a small amount of peanut butter (or other food that rodents may enjoy) through a bottom hole on the back plate.
- Insert 4 C batteries into the battery compartment.
- Identify a location with rat activity. Place the unit on the floor against the wall, with the entrance in line with the path of movement. Rats prefer to travel against a wall.
- Press switch to the “ON” position. The green light will flash Is, and when the high voltage delivery three times, then the red light will flash once every 5s, please restart the device. To prevent accidental shock, avoid contact with metal plates. Do not touch the bottom of the machine.
Notes for Use
- The rat triggers the metal plates when it enters the unit. The unit will deliver a high electric shock immediately and the red light will flash. High voltage shocks will be produced for 2 minutes. The light will flash once every 5 seconds. High voltages will not occur again until the unit has been restarted again.
- When a rodent is discovered in the unit, discard it by tipping it out into a suitable container for disposal. Use an antibacterial spray to remove the smell of the rodent or others won't enter. A light spray should suffice, however, never use water as this can intensify the smell. After doing this, wipe the surface and leave in a warm place to dry. Once dry, add more bait and repeat the process.
- In the voltage chamber, there are three metal plates, which will all become live with electricity once a rat enters. Avoid contact with these plates.
- If the red and green lights are flashing alternately every 1 second after powering on or after killing a rat, this indicates that the batteries need to be replaced to avoid the rat killing functionality. Turn unit OFF before replacing the batteries.
- Remove the batteries from the unit if they are not required for an extended period of time.
|Power supply||4x 1.5V C batteries|
|Low battery indicator||4.8V±0.2V|
|Standby working current||<40uA|
|High voltage working current||<350mA|
|High voltage||6000 - 9000V|
|High voltage production time||2 minutes|
|A new battery will allow up to 20 ~ 30 shocks.|