Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure product is in good working order.
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Do not allow the any connected cords or the device to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Composite AV to HDMI Converter
- USB Cable
|Input Ports||1 x Audio Visual (AV: Yellow, White, Red)|
|Output Ports||1 x HDMI Dimensions: 66 x 55 x 20mm|
|Composite input compatibility||PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N. HDMI|
|Power In||Mini USB (Not included with product)|
|CVBS||Composite Video Blanking Sync Input (Yellow)|
|R||Audio Input (White/Red)|
|USB Power||USB Power Input|
|720P/1080P||720P or 1080P output switch|