Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure product is in good working order.If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Do not use with an extension cord unless necessary, and if so, ensure it is suitably rated and it is handled safely as is the product's own power cord:
- Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
IMPORTANT: Check and ensure all parts have been received in good condition.
Insert the chair wheels (N) into the sockets - note some force may be required, but ensure the socket is aligned correctly.
Slide the back (A) onto the seat (B) and attach the armrests (C) using the appropriate screws (M & K). The right armrest will have a fitted pocket holding the remote control.
Fit the reclining mechanism: first, attach the silver fixing (D) to the bottom of the seat using screws and nuts (H &J).
Step 4.Attach the fixture (S) to the seat base using a bolt (H).
Step 5.Attach the piston (T) and fixing (W) to the back of the seat by inserting the end in between the fixing on the chair and fix it in place with screw and nut (J).
Align the piston end (R) with the fixture S and place a bolt (G) through both to attach the reclining mechanism. Press down on the lever of the mechanism to extend. Feed the tension cable through the hoop of the piston and fix the ball on the end of the cable into the piston lever. Tighten with the attached nuts.
Step 7.To connect the cables, simply connect the two white cables together then connect the remote and the power cable to their respective connections. The remote cable is thicker than the power cable connector.
Place the chair onto the base to complete assembly.
- Power button
- Heat button
- Vibration intensity (Strong or Weak)
- Mode button
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Lumber massage
- Thigh massage
- Timer button
NOTE: The above image is for reference only and may differ from the final product.
Press mode is vibration.
|Working temperature||~-10° - ~50°|
Functions & Specifications
|Massage functions (Modes)||(Pulse, press/wave/auto/normal)|
|Massage duration||15/30/60 minutes|
|Massage areas||Neck / back / lumbar / thigh|
|Vibration strength||Strong / weak|
|Heating function||60 / 70°C|
Automatic power-off function included.