Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Once assembled fully, inspect to ensure all hardware parts such as bolts, nuts and washers are positioned correctly and tightly secured.
- Always inspect the safety chain guard that protects the moving parts of the bike to be in safe and good order.
- Always inspect the seat post, seat slider, pedals and handlebar to make sure they are in safe and stable position before using the bike.
- It is recommended to lubricate all moving parts on a monthly basis.
- Do not where loose clothing while riding.
- Do not remove feet from the pedals while they are in motion. Wear running shoes or other footwear suitable for exercise.
- Dry after each use to remove moisture. Wipe regularly with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner and water solution. Never use a petroleum-based solvent to avoid damaging the finish.
- Keep children away from the bike while it is in use. Do not allow children to use the bike. This bike is designed for adults, not children.
- Do not dismount the bike until the pedals are at a complete stop.
- Before starting any exercise program, consult with your physician first. He or she can help establish the exercise frequency, time and intensity appropriate for your particular age and condition.
- If you have any pain or tightness in your chest, an irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, feel faint or have any discomfort while you exercise, stop and contact your physician before continuing.
- Do not place fingers or any other objects into moving parts of the exercise equipment.
- After exercising, turn the Adjusting Knob to increase tension so the pedals will not rotate freely and possibly hurt someone while bike is not in use.
- Do not exceed the maximum user weight of 120KG.
- Operating temperature: 0~40°C
- Storage temperature: -10~60°C
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support
Exploded Part Diagram (list on next page)
- Attach the Front Stabiliser (1) to the Main Frame (81) using Screw (9), Spring Washer (10) and Washer (11).
- Attach the Rear Stabiliser (12) to the Main frame (81) using the Screw (9), Spring Washer (10) and Washer (11).
- Screw the Pedal (90 L/R) into the Crank (39L/R) securely the with Spanner
- Pass the Trunk line (88) through the Seat post (74). Then attach the Handlebar post (74) to the Handlebar (78) and tighten with the Screw (76), Spring Washer (10) and Washer (11).
- Rotate counter-clockwise and pull the Knob (13) out. Next, insert the Handlebar Post (74) and Trunk Line (88) into the Main Frame (81). Meanwhile, adjust to the desired position and secure with the Knob (13).
- Connect the Trunk Line (88) to the Inductor (89).
- Rotate counter-clockwise and pull the Knob (13) out. Next, adjust the Seat Post (31) to the desired position and secure with the Knob (13).
- Attach the Seat Slider (30) to the Seat Post (31), tighten and secure with the Washer (33) and the Knob (34).
- Attach the Seat (29) to the Seat Slider (30), tighten and secure with the Spanner (B).
- Remove the Battery Cover (95) from the Console (87), and then place 2 Batteries (96) into the Console (87). Align the "+” and battery indicators correctly.
- Replace the Battery Cover (95) on the Console (87),
|TIME||00:00 - 99:59 MIN: SEC|
|SPEED||0.0 - 240KM/H OR ML/H|
|DISTANCE||0.00 - 999.9KM OR ML|
|CALORIES||0.0 - 999.9KCAL|
|PULSE||40 - 240 BEATS/MIN|
MODE: To select the function you want.
AUTO ON/OFF: The monitor will be automatically shut off if there is no signal coming in for 4 minutes. The monitor will be auto-powered when start exercises or press the key.
<1>. TIME (TMR) Auto-memorize the workout time while exercising.
<2>. SPEED (SPD) Display the current speed.
<3>. DISTANCE (DST)Accumulate the distances while exercising.
<4>. CALORIES (CAL)Auto-memorize calories amount consumed while exercising.
<5>. PULSE (PUL) (if have) Display the user’s heart rate per minute while exercising. Remark: You have to hold on reaction planks with both hands.
<6>. SCAN Automatically scan through each function between TIME SPEED DISTANCE CALORIES PULSE (if have)
BATTERY If there is a possibility to see an improper display on the monitor, please replace the batteries to have a good result. This monitor uses two "AAA” batteries.
To adjust the balance of the bike, the Foot Pad (3) can be turned counterclockwise with the Spanner (B).
- The handlebars can be adjusted according to your height.
- Loosen counter-clockwise and pull the Knob out and the handlebar post can be adjusted up and down (see figure a).
- Tighten the knob clockwise and align the handlebar post hole (see figure b).
To adjust vertically or horzontally, loosen and pull the Knob out and the seat can be adjusted up or down (see figure a) Tighten the knob clockwise and align the seat post hole (see figure b).
Resistance & Braking
- The tension can be adjusted by rotating the Tension Knob (see figure a).
- The emergency brake handle above can be depressed during exercise to stop then bike immediately.
Press the buckle and pull the strap up to loosen (figure a) or down to tighten (figure b).
- Ensure that the Handlebar is properly secured.
- Stand at the front, directly in front of the handlebar.
- Grasp each side of the handlebar, place one foot on the front base and tilt the bike towards you until the transport wheels on the front base touch the ground.