Many different factors can affect the battery life of this unit.
These can include:
- Screen brightness
- Certain watch faces, especially those that are animated or dynamic
- Always-On display
- Wake-up gesture
- Alti-barometer refresh or use
- Connection settings
- Applications working in the background
- Samsung Health features
Please note: The battery life estimate of up to 4 days is the maximum length of time the battery can be used for. This is estimated with many features turned off, and power saving mode enabled.
General usage of this model usually results in a battery life of 1-2 days, depending on your settings.
To help increase your battery life you can try the following:
- Decrease your screen brightness
- Shorten your screen timeout
- Change your watch-face
- Uninstall applications that are not being actively used
- Turn off Always-On Display (Watch always on)
- Turn off Wake-up gesture
- Turn off NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when not in use
- Turn off auto HR measure
- Turn off auto-refresh for your Alti-barometer
- Turn on Power Saving Mode
- Turn off the watch when not in use
If you have attempted these and are still experiencing a low battery life, please contact our support team and we would be happy to assist you further.