Prevent snakes from lurking around your property or coming close to your tent while camping with this solar power, completely cruelty free method of repelling them. There is no need to recharge or buy additional batteries as the unit is completely solar powered.
- Connect the power cord from the aluminium spike to the power cord from the solar panel unit.
- Connect the aluminium spike and the solar panel unit together by carefully sliding the post onto the spike and pressing firmly. Be careful not to pinch the cord.
- Material: ABS + Aluminium
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1,000Hz
- Power: Solar Panel + 1 x AA size rechargeable battery
- Effective Range: 625m2
The Solar Snake Repeller radiates in all directions. Avoid obstructions to allow the sound waves to be emitted freely. To make best use of the product, we recommend an installation of 2 devices every 30 metres for ground areas frequented by snakes.
Check the ground surface before installing. Frozen soil, irrigated or waterlogged ground is not suitable. Dig a hole into solid earth to place the device. The more solid the earth, the more effective the device will be.
Do not hammer the device down into the ground.
Do not use excessive force to push the unit deeper into the ground.
How do I know it's working?
- The device will sound a beep for approximately 2 seconds in 50-seconds intervals. The pole will also vibrate observably as part of its function.
It’s not beeping - what do I do?
- Check that the wires are attached (black to black, red to red)
- Check that the device has had sufficient time to charge.