Safety & Warnings
- For the first operation, it is advisable to read the manual carefully before hand and keep it properly for the future use.
- Before the first operation, make sure the dust cup or the bag is properly installed.
- Only use the vacuum cleaner indoors on dry surfaces and keep the area your cleaning well lit.
- Don’t use this vacuum cleaner if it has been dropped, damaged or left outdoors.
- Don’t run over the power cord or use vacuum cleaner if the power cord or plug is damaged. Please contact our customer care line.
- Don’t handle the plug or use the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Don’t pull or carry this vacuum cleaner by the power cord. Don’t use the Power cord as a handle, pull the power cord around corners, sharp edges or close a door over the Power cord. Don’t unplug vacuum cleaner by pulling on the power cord.
- Don’t vacuum up any flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, petrol, kerosene etc.) or use the vacuum cleaner in an area with explosive vapours or liquid.
- Don’t vacuum up hot coals, cigarette butts, matches or smoking hot burning items or use in an area where there may be harmful fluids (chlorine, bleach, and ammonia drain cleaner).
- Don’t attempt to remove blockages with sharp objects as this may cause damage to your vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t use the vacuum cleaner with incorrect voltage as this may result in damage or injury to the user. The correct voltage is listed on the ratings label.
- If abnormal noise, smell, smoke or any other failure or breakage is found during the operation, you should turn off the switch and unplug it. Then contact with your service center for repair. Do not repair by yourself.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The plug must be removed from the power socket before any maintenance or replacement.
|Correct Disposal of this product|
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
Less vacuum power of the cleaner
- The cleaner can be used as tip the rubbish out of the full dust cup or the dust bag.
- If blockage is found in ground brush, hose or tubes, the machine can be re-operated only after the blockage is cleared away.
Introduction of Product
Welcome to purchase and use our product
- Dust cup clamp
- Dust cup assembly
- Handle hose
- Switch pedal
- Brush assembly
- Air outlet plate
- Brush hose
- Crevice tube
- Power cord
- Power cord holder
Assembling your upright
Insert the handle into the body, then rotate the screw into body.
Place the dust container onto the machine and push until it clicks into place.
Insert the handle hose end into the connector hose and rotate the join clockwise. Then insert the handle into the other hose.
|Insert the crevice tube into the machine.|
How to use
|Twist the quick release cord hook to release the power cord.||Step on the brush cover then turn the machine along the arrow.||Plug in your machine and push ON/OFF button to switch on.||Don’t over fill the dirt container to avoid clogging your filter.|
Remove hose handle and crevice tube from the machine.
|The handle hose can be used immediate.||
At the same time, you can insert the crevice tube into the hose handle to extend the distance.
Emptying and cleaning the dirt container
|Press dust container release button to remove the dust container.||Hold dust container over a bin and unclip the lock on the bottom of the dirt container, allowing the dust to fall out.||Close the base of the dust container, align the dust container base back onto the machine and push until it clicks back into place.|
Cleaning the Dust Filter
|Pull the dust handle lock to open the dust handle.||Turn the dust handle to remove.||Tap the filter to remove the dust cap.|
|Tap the filter to remove the filter holder.||Tap the filter over a bin to release and dirt.||Wash the filter and filter holder under running water (40°C max).||Leave to fully dry for a least 24 hours before placing back in the machine.|
Cleaning the Dust Filter
|Tap the dust single over a bin to remove the dust.||Turn the bust cap single hold, then tap it to remove.||Wash the dust single under running water.||
Leave to fully dry for a least 24 hours before placing back into the machine.
The plug must be removed from the power socket before any maintenance or replacement. If the power cord is damaged, replace them only by the factory or maintenance center or similarly qualified persons.