Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This product is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product by a person responsible for their safety.
- This product is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- This product is a high-precision instrument; do not allow it to fall or suffer any impact.
- Keep the camera and Micro SD card away from highly-magnetic objects and those which emit radio waves to avoid data loss, negative effect on video/audio quality and product function.
- Keep the charging cable out of reach of children and do not let it sustain damage.
- This product contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
|Back clip||Wire cable|
Switch support 1
Switch support 2
|Switch support 3||Battery|
Bicycle Mount Assembly
Clothing Mount Assembly
Helmet Mount Assembly #1
Helmet Mount Assembly #2
- Insert a high-quality, formatted Micro SD card.
- Open the battery door clip to insert/remove battery: pay attention to battery + and - polarity indicators.
- Charge with the USB cable before or during use.
- Power on/off camera: press power button for 3-5 seconds.
- The camera will also be powered off if you close the screen.
- Short press the power button to switch modes:
Modes: Loop recording (off, 2m, 3m, 5m)
Modes: Timed (off, 3s, 5s, 10s, 20s)
Auto (off, 3s, 10s, 15, 20s, 30s);
Burst mode (off, 3 photos/s, 5 photos/s, 10 photos/s)
- Slow motion recording
Modes: 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps
Select and play back videos.
To delete a file, press and hold the OK button for 3-5 seconds.
- Either connect the camera to a PC with the Micro SD card installed or remove the Micro SD card and insert it into a card reader.