Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the product and retain for reference.
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker or other electronic medical equipment, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This product contains small parts and packaging which may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow required laws.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
Permanent hearing loss may result from long-term exposure to sound at high volumes. Always set the volume to as low a level as possible. Adjust slowly if increasing volume is required. Avoid using earphones for extended periods of time.
If you experience discomfort or ringing in your ears, stop use immediately. With continued use at high volume, your ears may become accustomed to the sound level, which may result in permanent damage without noticeable discomfort.
- Right Earbud
- Left Earbud
- Magnetic Lock Earbuds
- On/Off Switch
- Volume Up/Previous Song
- MF Button (Multi-function Button)
- Volume Down/Next Song
- LED Light
- Micro USB Charging Contact
- Detachable Battery Capsule
Magnetic Earbud Locking
Battery & Charging
- Plug the included USB charging cable into the USB charging port on the earphones. Connect the cable to a standard USB port on an AC charger (not supplied) or PC USB port, etc.
- The LED indicator will light up red while charging.
- The LED indicator will turn blue when the battery is fully charged.
- Charge before first use.
- Recharge if earphones have not been used for several months.
- When the battery is low, you will hear a "Battery Low" audio prompt.
- Use only the included USB cable to charge earphones.
Setup & Pairing with Device
- Turn earphones on by sliding the ON/OFF switch down. The LED indicator will flash blue and a voice prompt will sound.
NOTE: To turn earphones off, slide ON/OFF switch up.
- After about 10 seconds, the LED indicator will flash red and blue with a “Pairing” voice prompt to indicate they have entered pairing mode.
NOTE: To enter pairing mode manually, press Multi-Function (MF) button for 5s.
- Turn on Bluetooth in your device's settings.
- Locate the earphones in your device's settings.
- If you are prompted for a password/PIN, enter 0000.
To pair with a second device (Multi-point function)
- Short press MP button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Pair and connect earphones with the first device.
- Turn off earphones and disable Bluetooth on device.
- Turn on earphones and pair with second device.
- Turn off earphones and enable Bluetooth on first device.
- Turn on earphones: they will automatically pair with the first device.
- Manually pair with the earphones from the second device (the device may pair automatically, depending on model).
NOTE: To disable Multi-point, short press MF and volume up buttons simultaneously.
NOTE: The earphones can also be used with PCs and other devices which support Bluetooth, depending on device support.
The earphones can be used with voice dialling if your mobile phone supports this feature: refer to your phone's user manual for details.
Press and hold MF button for approx. 2s and speak the contact's name after the voice "Voice dial" prompt.
Dial the call as usual and the your earphones will be set as the audio output and microphone input.
Double press MF button to redial the last number called.
Accepting/Rejecting and In-Call Functions
When the headphones are turned on and connected, you will hear a ringtone when there is an incoming call.
- Press the MF button to answer the call.
- Press and hold for 2s to reject the call.
- Press MF button during the call to end it.
- Short press MF and volume up buttons to toggle call mute on/off.
- Press and hold MF button for 2s to transfer a call to the mobile phone. The LED indicator will flash blue and an audio prompt will sound.
NOTE: The above functionality is dependent on device support and steps may differ where supported.
Press the volume up and volume down buttons to change the volume.
Toggle play/pause, press the MF button.
Long press volume up to go to next track and volume down to go to previous track.
When earphones are turned on and not connected to any devices. Press and hold the MF and volume up buttons simultaneously for 5s. The LED will flash red and blue and the voice prompt will say "power off".