Overview & Alternate Control Functions
1. Directional controls
3. Mouse mode
5. Mute / Shutter
6. Volume +
7. Volume -
8. Play / Pause
- Power on: Insert batteries and press START for about 2 seconds until the LED indicator illuminates.
- Power off: Press START for about 5 seconds until the LED indicator turns off. The controller will turn off after 5 minutes if it has not connected to a device; it will turn off after 30 minutes if it has connected to a device and there is no further operation.
- Pair and Connect: When the controller is powered on, the LED indicator will flash and it will enter wireless pairing mode. Find and pair to the controller with your mobile device through Bluetooth. Once connected,
When you next power on the controller, it will automatically connect to the previously-connected device. To avoid this, you can press START for 8 seconds when turning on and it will start up in pairing mode.
- KEY mode: A switch on the side of the controller enables one-handed use.
A functions as confirmation and B as back. If these functions and the work, your system supports standard gamepad input.
|START + A = L1||SELECT + B = R1||SELECT + X = L2||SELECT + Y = R2||SELECT + joystick = right joystick|
NOTE: If your phone has a MediaTek (MTK) system on chip (SOC), you may experience compatibility issues. Switching to MTK will resolve these, but you may experience issues with some Android games.
Press and hold Y and simultaneously to boot into MTK mode. Press A and , then OK to switch to standard Android mode.
Music: Play/pause, previous/next track, mute and volume controls
Camera: X on iOS, B on Android to launch, volume keys can adjust focus
Mouse: On Android, the M button can toggle mouse/music controls.
eBook: In iReader, volume controls can turn pages forward/back.
In Kindle/PPT app for iOS, the joystick can control this function.
NOTE: These functions are dependent on app support and subject to change
The controller is powered by 2 AAA 1.5V batteries.
When power is low, the LED indicator will flash, indicating you should change the batteries.
Frozen / Unstable Operation / Cannot Power Off:
- Remove batteries and reinstall after 1-2 minutes.
- Turn both device and controller off