Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure product is in good working order.
If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Do not use with an extension cord unless necessary, and if so, ensure it is suitably rated and it is handled safely as is the product's own power cord.
- Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- Do not operate in areas which are Inflammable, explosive damp or very hot or cold.
- Do not block the blower port or damage to the motor may result.
- Do not vacuum hot or glowing ash, cigarette ends or any substance which is inflammable, explosive, corrosive or otherwise dangerous.
- Do not overturn the vacuum cleaner.
- Disconnect the cleaner from power before servicing, changing accessories, or performing any maintenance.
- Do not bending or stretch hose.
- Do not allow water into tank cap and or head.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Do not connect any device to the power socket that draws more than 900W
- Ensure the power supply is disconnected.
1. Insert hose into blower port on the back side of the motor housing. Rotate hose clockwise to secure and anticlockwise to remove.
2. Connect the hose, tubes and accessories as pictured below.
There are 3 positions for the power switch which controls the vacuum and the appliacnce connected through the 240V 900W socket on the vacuum.
I - Vacuum on and no power to the connected appliance
O - Vacuum off and no power to the connected appliance
II - Vacuum on and power supplied to connected accessory. (Power will be supplied to the accessory then the vacuum will start after 3-5 seconds. When turning off the vacuum will stop after 5-8 seconds.)
Warning: Do not connect any device to the power socket that draws more than 900W
Filter Cleaning Function
If suction weakens, plug up the filter clean button (indicated below), and press the filter cleaning button repeatedly to clean the filter.
Wet Vacuum Function
Remove filter before using vacuum on any wet surfaces as to not damage the filter or reduce suction due to clogged filter.
Regulating Suction Power
Maintenance & Care
- Store power cable on hook when not in use.
- Store accessories in storage place provided.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
WARNING: Disconnect from power before performing any maintenance.
- Clean filter regularly for best performance. Allow filter to dry before installing back onto filter cage.
- Check nozzle, hose and container inlets after use and clear any blockages.
- Do not allow vacuum to suffer physical damage.
- Keep vacuum cleaner clean and dry.
- Use for a maximum of 2 hours at a time to improve device lifespan.
WARNING: Do not immerse product head in water.
- To clean filter, gently tap or brush dirt off, rinse with clean water and use a mild soap. Allow to dry for 24 hours before reinstalling
- To clean body, open clips, remove head unit from container and clear debris.