To set the time and date on your Video Camera Sunglasses, please do the following:
1. Remove the Micro SD card from your Sunglasses and insert it into a computer.
Keep in mind that some devices may need a Micro SD card adapter.
2. Create a text file called 'SetTime.txt' in the main folder of the Micro SD card'.
3. Open this file and enter the time and date in the following format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
eg. 2013-07-23 12:00:00
4. Save and close this file.
5. Remove the SD card from your computer and insert it back into your video sunglasses turn the glasses on.
This will set the time & date to the values in the text file automatically.
Once this information is set and working correctly, please remove the SD card from your glasses, as leaving the card inside the device will continue to reset the date and time back to the specified values within the txt file.
To use your SD card with your Sunglasses without effecting the date and time you will need to delete the txt file using a computer before its next use.