In order to clear up space on your Kogan Twin Tuner Digital PVR, you may need to format its hard drive.
Please be aware that formatting the hard drive of this unit will wipe all previously recorded data and shows.
In order to format your PVR, please observe the following steps:
1) Press the 'MENU' button on your remote to enter your PVR's menu.
2) Use the Up or Down buttons to highlight 'REC', then press the Right arrow to enter the REC menu.
3) Highlight and select the 'HDD Information' button on the menu.
4) Press the Yellow button on your remote to open the Format Menu.
5) Use the Left or Right buttons to change the Disk Mode.
6) Select 'OK' to format.
Once you've performed this, you should have space free to record shows once again!