If you want to save images when the motion detection is activated, the best idea is to set up an email account which all images are sent to.
That way you can organise the images in your online account and have them download through an application, such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
Please follow the instructions below to set this up.
1. Log into the IP camera portal in your browser, and head to the settings section.
2. Go to Mail Service Settings, and add a sender address and any receiving addresses you want.
3. Add the SMTP Server, Port and Security Protocol settings as advised by your Email Provider. If you don't have them you can request it from the Email provider or you can Google it. These are generally available online.
4. Tick 'Need Authentication' and input your email username and password.
5. You can then click 'Test' to ensure that the email settings send properly.
6. Next go to 'Alarm Service Settings', and enable Motion Detection.
7. Change the sensibility as required, and tick 'Send Mail on Alarm'. and 'Upload Image on Alarm'.
8. Submit the Settings, and wait for the camera to reboot.
9. Test motion detection and alter sensitivity as required.
Now your IP camera will take pictures triggered by motion and email them to the nominated email address.