Please follow the steps below to utilize the wireless extender feature of your Kogan Router:
1) Enter your Kogan Router's Admin panel in your browser.
2) Enter the 'Operation Mode' menu and select the 'Wireless ISP' option.
3) Navigate to the 'Wireless -> Basic Settings' section.
4) Set the 'Mode' as 'Client'.
5) Enable 'Universal Repeater Mode'.
6) Navigate to the 'Site Survey' section, and tick the Wireless Network you want to connect to. Press next when prompted.
7) Navigate to the 'Security' section.
8) Select 'SSID - ', and input the password.
9) Navigate to the 'TCP/IP Settings -> LAN Interface' section.
10) Set the settings to match those of the primary modem/router, but set a unique IP address, and set the DHCP mode to 'Client'.
11) Restart the router, and all other related networking devices.
Once it starts up again, your Kogan Router will act as a wireless extender for your network.