You may be required to manually set your service providers APN settings in order to use mobile data and send MMS.
To do so, please follow these instructions:
1. Swipe from the top of the display down.
2. Click on the setting 'Cog' in the top right corner.
3. Click on the 3 dot icon in the top right corner.
4. Click on 'Cellular Networks'.
5. Select 'Access Point Names'.
6. Press the add icon, denoted by a + symbol in a circle.
7. Add your service providers APN details, usually located on their respective websites.
If you encounter any issues during the setup, please feel free to contact our support team and they will be able to assist you further.