Our Blu-Ray players will play DVDs and Blu-Ray discs from all regions after you enter an unlock code.
To change the region code of your Blu-Ray player please follow the instructions below:
1) Open the Blu-Ray player disc tray.
2) Press the Setup button on the remote control.
3) Press '7, 2, 5, 2' on the remote control.
If the Blu-Ray player says 'Prohibited' on the screen, don't worry. It will then come up with 'Configure Player' below the 'Setting' option.
4) Select 'Configure Player'.
5) Press 'OK'.
6) Scroll down to BD Region/DVD Region and you will be able to change the Region.
Your Blu-Ray player should now play discs from the selected region.