To connect and operate your Ice Cream Maker accessory, please follow the instructions below:
1. Lock the plastic mixing bowl into the machine.
2. Add the freezing bowl directly from the freezer, then position the paddle.
3. Remove the splash cover that came attached to the Stand mixer unit by turning it and pulling down (refer to the lock symbol on the stand mixer).
4. You can then proceed to apply the lid which was supplied with the ice cream maker attachment.
5. Lower the mixer head, inserting the metal pin into the plastic hole. If the mixer head wonâ€™t shut, raise it, then switch it on and off to reposition the metal pin.
6. Switch the machine onto its minimum speed.
7. Using the chute, pour the ice cream or sorbet mix into the Ice Cream Maker. The machine must be switched on before adding the ice cream or sorbet mix, to prevent the mix from immediately freezing on the inside of the bowl.
8. After about half an hour, the ice cream should be ready to serve. Turn off the mixer.
9. If the ice cream or sorbet is not to be used immediately, spoon the mix into a suitable container and store in a freezer until it is required.
For further information, please refer to the user manual, here: