When a photo is taken, it is marked with the Spy Clock's currentÂ time and date.
This driver and application will not change the displayed time on the Spy Clock but will change the timestamp and enable the Spy Clock to be used as a webcam.
Please follow the instructions below to install the timestamp software:
1. Download the required software from the following link:Â http://media.kogan.com/files/support_files/SpyClockSoftware.zip
2. Download these drivers to your PC and firstly, open up the folder named "Drivers", then open the "SPCA1520_V1200_WHQL.exe" file.Â This will install the drivers required for the Spy Clock.
3. Please make sure the switch on the Spy ClockÂ below the USB connection is in the "Off" position and your MicroSD card has been removed.
4. Once the drivers are installed,Â please open the folder called "SyncTime".
5. In order to open the application named "SyncTime.exe", you will be required to right click the file and hit "Run as Administrator".
6.Â If the device is connected correctly the Timesync application should say 1 device connected, then simply click "Sychronize".
This will adjust the time and date stamp on to the photos and videos that have been taken.
7. FollowingÂ this, take a few photos with the device.
You will notice that they will be stamped with the correct time and date that they were taken.
To view the files on the Spy Clock, firstly make sure the switch below the USB connection is in the "Off" position.
Then connect the Spy Clock to the PC via the USB cableÂ and the device should load as a 'Removable Disk'.