If your Agora 6 is unable to connect to your mobile data, please check to see if you have enabled it on the device.
You can check this by doing the following:
- Swipe from the top of the display down.
- Click on the setting 'Cog' in the top right corner.
- Click on the 'Data usage' icon.
- Select your Service Provider, it will be next to the 'Overview' option.
- If it is not on, turn 'Cellular Data' on in this menu.
This should resolve any issues you are having, and allow you to connect to your mobile data service.
With some SIMs, the provider will be detected incorrectly (e.g. Telstra instead of Optus). Please don't pay this any mind if it happens as it doesn't mean there's an issue at all.
If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Support team below.