To record and start storing TV shows using your PVR, please format the USB/External Hard Drive and ensure the recording settings are correct by following the instructions below.
Please ensure all important data has been backed up first, as formatting will erase any user data currently stored on the USB device.
1. You can format the drive in the menu under Settings > HDD Information.
2. Once you have opened the HDD window and have the USB connected, press the yellow button first to format the USB device.
3. Select the 'FAT' format from the menu and press OK.
4. Following this, press the blue button to change the DVR set.
5. Select the 'REC & TMS' option from the menu and press OK.
Once you have followed the steps above, you should be ready to start recording DTV content.