Helpful Information for Resolving Issues with your Kogan TV
Factory Reset - Always a good first step for basic problems
- Factory Reset TVs
- Factory Reset Smart TVs
- Factory Reset Smarter TVs
- Factory Reset 3D and Z Series TVs
- Factory Reset - Agora Smart TVs - Android 4.0 - Operating System Issues
Firmware Upgrades - For software, audio, tuning and display issues
Search for your TV's product code (usually beginning with KALED) into the search bar at the top of your screen for specific firmware updates. Updating or reinstalling the firmware in your TV can resolve many issues with your TV.
An instructional video for this process is available here:
Smarter TVs (or Android TVs) can also be updated with the instructions below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I record with my TV's PVR?
- Why is my Smart TV having internet connection issues?
- How can I pair my remote with my Smarter TV for voice assistant?
- Why isn't my Bluetooth device working properly?
- My remote is not working, how can this be fixed?
- How can I use my TV as a secondary display for my computer?
- How do I access Netflix on my Smarter TV?