To use the PVR function you have to connect a USB stick of up to 32GB or an externally powered hard drive of up to 2TB to the USB port of the TV and follow the steps below to format it.
Please note that we recommend the use of an externally powered 2TB or less USB 2.0 storage device.
We also recommend the use of Seagate or Lacie branded drives, as there can be incompatibility issues when using a WD (Western Digital) drive.
Note that 1GB of memory space is required for 10 minutes of recording.
To format your USB drive:
1. Please press the MENU Button and select the SETUP menu.
2. Please scroll down to PVR File System, and press OK
3. Scroll down to Format, and press OK.
Your USB drive will now format, and be ready for recording.
To record the program that you are watching please press the record button on the remote. This will start the recording process.
To record programs using the EPG in DTV please follow the steps below:
1. Press the EPG button.
2. Using the up arrow button highlight the TIME field and change it to CHANNEL by pressing the right arrow button.
3. Then highlight the channel number field using down arrow and change it to the channel you want to record.
4. Select the program from the list and REC button to schedule the recording.
To play back recorded programs, please press the REC.LIST button in DTV mode.
It will bring up the recorded programs list and you can simply select the program you want to play and press OK.
To delete the recorded programs please select the program in the recorded programs list and select the option to delete it from the on-screen instructions.