You can set the time and the date of the unit by following the instructions below:
1. While the unit is turned off, press the 'SET' button. This should display a time in the bottom right corner of the display.
2. Once the time is displayed, press and hold the 'SET' button for 3 seconds.
3. The first setting will be the year. You can adjust the year by pressing the 'MEM' button. Press 'SET' to confirm.
4. You will now see the setting for the date (MMDD). Once again, adjust the month with the 'MEM' button and press 'SET'. Then set the day with the 'MEM' button, followed by the 'SET' button again to confirm.
5. You will now be prompted for your preference of 12h or 24h time (i.e 14:18 or 02:18PM). Toggle your preference using the 'MEM' button then press 'SET' to confirm.
6. You will now be prompted to set the time, which can be achieved in the same manner as the date in step 4.