Pages 5-8 of our online user manual can provide an explanation of how to copy files. The manual for your product can be found on the following link: http://www.kogan.com/usermanuals/
1. At the Main Menu, select your input (e.g. USB if you're using a USB stick).
2. Select the Edit option which brings out a list of files and folders.
3. Press the right arrow on the remote to select files you would like to copy.
4. Once selection is complete, press the right arrow and select copy.
5. Press the right arrow and select NAND from the drive list
6. Press the right arrow again and it will copy the selected photos to the internal memory.
Alternatively you can connect the device to your computer and copy your files to its memory.