If your laptop is losing wireless connection after waking from sleep, it may be managing the energy consumption of your device by turning off the Wireless adapter when idle.
This might be the reason for your lack of Wireless connection.
To disable this power saving option please use the following steps:
1) Press the "Windows" + "W" keys on your keyboard to initiate Search.
2) Type "Network" in the search box and select "Network and Sharing Centre."
3) In this window, choose your Wi-Fi network and the Wi-Fi Status screen will appear.
(Your Wi-fi connection may not be visible if you have an ethernet cable plugged in.)
4) Click the "Properties" button near the lower left corner.
5) In the "Wi-Fi Properties" window, click on the button titled "Configure".
6) Go to the "Power Management" tab and untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
7) Select the "OK" button to save these changes.
If you continue having any issues, please contact our Support team below.