All Kogan Blu-Ray Players are compatible with USB sticks up to 32GB.
These units support the following file types: AVI, MPEG2/4, DIVX, XVID, AC3, MP3, AAC, JPEG, BMP, GIF.
In order to convert videos so they can be played on your device, please follow the steps below:
1) Download and install VLC Media Player from the following link: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
2) Open VLC, click 'Media' in the bar at the top of the screen and select 'Open (Advanced)'.
3) Click 'Add' and select the desired file.
4) Highlight the file when it appears in the list.
5) You will find a drop-down menu at the bottom of this window, which is set to 'Play' by default. Click the drop-down arrow and select "Convert".
6) In the new pop-up window, under 'Settings', you will see an icon of crossed tools. Click this icon (if you hover over it, it should display "Edit Selected Profile").
7) Under the 'Encapsulation' tab, select the desired supported format.
8) Enter the 'Video Codec' tab. You will not find DiVX 4 in the list, but 'MPEG-4' will suffice. The audio codec should be set to 'MP3'.
9) Click 'Save' at the bottom.
10) Start the conversion by pressing 'Start'.