In order to scan and save images using the Combo Scanner, please follow the instructions below:
1. Insert an SD or SDHC card of up to 32GB into the scanner. Please ensure you follow the diagram below the SD card slot when inserting it.
2. To operate the unit, plug the power cable into the Scanner and into a working power outlet.
3. Insert the backlight holder into the rear of the unit.
4. Turn the unit on using the Power button and select your media type using the Mode button.
5. To scan an image, simply hit the OK/Capture button and wait for the unit to finish scanning.
6. Select the icon that resembles an SD card to save the image to your SD card.
7. Following this, your image will be saved, and you can then insert the SD card in a device of your choice to copy or view the scanned image.
For more assistance, you can access the user manual here: