You can follow the steps below to perform a factory reset of your tablet.
Please note that this will wipe any user data currently stored on the handset, so we strongly suggest backing up your tablet first.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Hold the 'Power', 'Volume Up' + 'Volume Down' buttons until a menu loads.
- Press 'Volume Up' to go to the recovery menu.
- Select 'Recovery' option.
- When the Android mascot appears, press 'Power' to bring up the menu.
- Use 'Volume Down' to highlight 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' and press 'Volume Up' to confirm.
- Use 'Volume Down' to highlight 'Yes' and press 'Volume Up' to confirm.
- Once the reset has completed, press 'Volume Up' to reboot the tablet.
This will complete the reset procedure.