Our Blu-Ray players will play DVDs and Blu-Ray discs from all regions after you enter an unlock code.
You can change the region code on your Blu-Ray player by following the instructions below.
1) Open the disc tray and leave the disc tray in the open position.
2) Press the 'Setup' button on the remote control.
3) Press 4, 7, 0, 9 in that order on the remote control.
If the Blu-Ray player says 'prohibited' on the screen, just ignore this. It will then come up with 'Configure Player' below the Setting option.
4) Select 'Configure Player'.
5) Press 'OK'.
6) Scroll down to 'BD Region/DVD Region', and you will be able to change the region settings for both DVD content and Blu-Ray content.
This will complete the region change process.