Since you have the Wireless IP Camera working on your internal network, please follow the instructions below to enable it for use by external devices:
1. Log into your IP Camera's browser portal and go to the Basic Network Settings. Take note of the HTTP Port and IP Address, and ensure that 'Obtain IP from DHCP Server' is ticked.
2. Log into your router, and go to the Port Forwarding settings. The address and settings differ depending on the model of router you have. For assistance, consult your router manual.
3. Enter the IP Address and Port noted in Step 1. The Protocol can be set as 'TCP/UDP' or 'TCP'. Save these settings.
4. Go to http://www.noip.com/
5. Sign up for the free service and take note of your username and password.
6. Go back into your IP Camera's browser portal, and go to DDNS Service Settings. Choose 'NO-IP'.
7. Enter your No-IP Username and Password.
8. Hit 'Submit'.
9. Ensure all the camera settings have saved successfully, and let the camera reboot.
You should now be able to access the IP camera from remotely using your No-IP web address.
Note: In order to keep your No-IP Free account active, you must update your host every 30 days.
If your IP address changes, then it is updated automatically and your account will be active for another 30 days.
If it hasn't changed, you can manually update your host by logging into the No-IP website and clicking update.