Please follow the steps below to perform a factory reset. Please note that this will wipe any user data currently stored on the handset, so we suggest backing your phone up first.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. While the phone is turned off, press the "VOL+" and the power button together, and hold them down until you see the Android symbol with an exclamation mark and red triangle on the screen.
3. Then press the "Home" (rectangular) button.
4. A list of options will come up on the screen.
5. Use the "VOL -" button to scroll down to the "Wipe data/Factory reset" option,
6. Tap on the menu button, which is located to the left of the rectangular button.
This will complete the factory reset procedure.