Menu: Enter menu
: Change between preview and playback modes
DEL: Delete photo or video
(Camera): Take photo or video manually
POWER switch: OFF / SET UP (Enter camera settings) / ON (Hunting/Security mode)
- Insert 4x or 8x AA batteries: high-density, high-performance alkaline, rechargeable 1.5V alkaline or NiMH batteries are recommended. A DC 6-Volt, 2 Amp external power supply adapter (not included) can alternately be used to power the camera.
- Insert SD card before turning on camera. Additionally, ensure the SD card's physical lock switch is in the unlocked position. The camera will not function without an SD card installed. It will function if the SD card is locked, but it will be unable to store any images or videos.
NOTE: Do not remove the SD card while the camera is on. This could damage the internal components.
NOTE: You can format the SD card through the camera settings.
- Set the power switch to SET UP position to set up the camera, preview and view photos or videos.
Set the power switch to HUNTING MODE position to enter Hunting Mode (see Usage below)
Set the power switch to HUNTING MODE position to enter “Hunting Mode”, which is the normal operation for the camera to react to motion and capture photos/videos. Before entering “Hunting Mode”, the front (red) LED light will continuously blink for approximately 10 seconds and then turn off – this allows you to lock and mount the camera before the PIR sensor becomes active and starts taking recording.
During this mode, the camera's controls will be inactive. Set the power switch to SETUP or OFF to exit Hunting Mode.
Manual Image / Video Capturing
Use the camera button during SETUP mode to manually capture photos or record video.
Turning Camera Off
Set the power switch to OFF to turn the camera off. Please note that even while off, the camera still consumes a small amount of battery power. Therefore, please remove the batteries if the camera will not be used for a long period of time.
Choose language (English, Czech, French, German, Spanish, Swedish).
(Default is English)
Photo, Video and Pic+Video: Take a picture with a video clip.
(Default is Photo)
Note: This mode disables the photo burst function.
5MP, 8MP or 14MP
1920 x 1080, 1280x720 or 640x480
Number of photos taken at once: 1, 2 or 3
5s to 60s in 5-second increments)
Far (focus at 0.8m to 1.5m) or Near (0.4m to 0.8m)
Label camera A-Z to make distinguishing multiple cameras easier.
Enable or disable confirmation sound.
How long the PIR sensor is after camera is triggered. PIR sensor will not react to any detected motion.
High, Normal, Low and Off.
PIR Trigger sets the PIR sensor. The sensitivity of the PIR is affected by temperature. Higher temperatures leads to lower sensitivity. It is recommended to use HIGH sensitivity in areas with little environmental interference and also for warmer, humid temperatures or climates. Use LOW sensitivity for areas that have a lot of interference.
Time when camera can be triggered – during the rest of the day, the device is off. The effective value ranges from 00:00 to 23:59.
(Default is Off: camera is always working)
Record at preset time regardless of motion detection. Changing to a non-zero value turns on Time Lapse mode.
(Default is Off)
The camera records over the oldest images/videos when the SD card is full. This setting can prevent overwriting.
(The camera overwrites old data by default)
Date and time in mm/dd/yyy, hour:minute:second format.
Display software and camera model information.
Remove all data on SD card. Ensure you have made a backup.
Restore all settings to default values
Cleaning & Care
- When mounting the camera outdoors, use the strap that was included with the camera.
- Clean the camera lens and PIR sensor periodically to avoid dust buildup, which can reduce picture quality.
- Regularly check to ensure the mounting strap is not loose.
Object visible in front of lens
This is the IR (infrared)-cut filter. When camera is powered on, it will cover the lens. When camera is powered off, the IR-cut filter will be at a random place, sometimes covering the lens.
Display screen suddenly black
Camera may be in “Hunting mode” – press MENU to wake. If no response, camera may be powered off – check batteries are replace if required.