- Read all instructions before using the lock. Kogan will not be responsible for any malfunction or issues incurred due to the combination setting being carried out incorrectly.
- No liability is accepted by Kogan due to any damage or loss of property.
Installation over Doorknob
- With the lid removed, look for the small silver release pin inside the lock box. Push it to right and hold: you will now be able to release the shackle.
- Place the shackle over the doorknob and depress it back into the lock box until it clicks into place. Test the shackle to ensure it is secure.
- Replace the lid and adjust the wheels to lock the lock box.
Opening and Closing Lock
- Slide down the black button marked CLEAR in the diagram to the right:
- Slide down the silver button marked OPEN in the diagram to the right:+
- Remove the cover and set your own code.
- Place the cover of the lock down on a firm surface.
- Remove backing plate by removing screw in order to gain access to the black screws.
Setting Personal Code
- Use the setting tool to turn the arrows on the screws from facing up to facing down.
For example, if your code is 1 2 3 4, set the 1, 2, 3 and 4 arrows to downward with the other arrows remaining upward
By default, none of the codes are set and all arrows are positioned upwards
The arrows can only be set up or down, not sideways
- Replace cover.
- Always use the CLEAR button after trying to open the key opener.
Opening After Setting Code
- Slide down the CLEAR button.
- Type the code in (in any order).
- Slide down the SILVER button marked OPEN.
- The cover can now be opened.