|1. Focal distance adjustment||2. Casing opening||3. IPD adjustment||4. Strap||5. Headset|
|6. Device body||7. Removable panel||8. Touch controls||9. Optical lens||10. Microphone|
|11. Volume +||12. Multifunction button||13. Volume -||14. Leather patch|
- Download a VR-capable app through the Google Play store or the App Store.
- Open the case as pictured and insert mobile phone so it is aligned in the centre and close the cover. Adjust screen angle.
- Once wearing the headset, adjust IPD (interpupilliary distance) and focus so that viewing is comfortable.
There are two main types of VR games/applications:
• VR games which use the phone's gyroscope and other sensors to control the game.
• VR games which use a gamepad connected by Bluetooth to control the view.
Ensure you know the requirements of the game(s) you wish to play or applications you wish to use.