A TV's firmware tells the TV how to function.
Having the latest firmware installed ensures that your TV runs as it should.
Even if you have the latest firmware, in many cases, reinstalling the firmware will rectify issues with your TV.
To perform a firmware update first, check that your TV's model number reads exactly:
The model number is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, do not proceed, please contact our Support Team below for assistance.
If you have confirmed your product code, you will need a USB stick like this:
Next, you will need to download the firmware file.
Your KALED60U93NA has a firmware update available here:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To install the firmware:
- Create a folder on your USB drive called "sw_update". Make sure there is nothing else on the USB.
- Download the firmware update above and add it to the "sw_update" folder on your USB drive.
- Plug in the USB to your TV. After a few seconds, the USB popup will confirm if you want to install the update. Select "Yes".
- You can check the status of the update by selecting "Check now".
- Once the update is finished, the TV will reboot automatically.
You may need to allow a few minutes for loading after the firmware has been updated.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com account at any time during this process.