The WiFi on your Kogan 4K Car Dash Camera is not turned on by default.
To connect to your camera via WiFi and download videos, follow these steps:
- Download the 'Roadcam' app on your Android or iOS device.
- On the dashcam, press "/ok" button to stop recording.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the Menu button again to access the second tab.
- Navigate to Wifi and press the "/ok" button to select it.
- Turn on the WiFi.
- Open your phone's WiFi settings, and connect to:
- Input the password:
- Your phone may show a warning similar to the following:
- "This WiFi network has no internet access. Connect anyway?"
- Tap "Yes" to continue. The error simply means that you cannot connect to the internet through your camera, which is normal, you will download the files from the camera directly through WiFi.
- Open the "Roadcam" app.
- Press the camera button in the centre of the screen.
- Tap the "Stop" button to stop recording.
- Press the "Video" button.
- In the list, find the videos you want to download and select them.
- Tap the download button. The files will download to your phone
- Tap the back arrow.
- Tap "Exit".
- Press the "Album" button at the bottom of the screen. You can see downloaded files.
- Remember to switch your WiFi back to your standard network once you have downloaded all of the files you need.
- In the app, you can check the GPS location of a recording.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to Contact Our Customer Care Team.