|Please Note: These driver updates are only intended for the Kogan Atlas 14.1" X500 Notebook with the product code KAL14X500SA. Installing these drivers on other computers may cause issues.|
To install the drivers on your mini PC, follow these steps:
- Download the drivers for your device here:
Bluetooth Memory Cards
- Unzip the file. To do this in Windows 11, right-click on the file and click 'Extract All'.
- Open the folder with the driver you need.
- Proceed based on the file type.
- Double click on the 'Application' file ending in '.EXE'
- Right-click on the 'Setup Information' file ending in '.INF' and click install. In Windows 11, you must click 'Show More Options' to see the install option.
- Double click the 'Windows Batch File', ending in '.BAT'.
If you have any issues with installing your drivers, or any other questions about your notebook, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team.