This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
|Important: Please double-check that your TV product code matches KALED40QF7000DZA exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.|
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the product codes shown above.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, download the firmware file:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- Copy the file onto an empty USB stick. Please ensure that your USB stick has no other files on it and is 32GB or smaller in size.
- Please turn off the TV at the wall socket and confirm that the standby light on the front of the TV has turned off.
- Insert the USB stick into the TV located on the side of the unit and turn the TV on at the wall.
- The standby light should start to blink. After 30-60 seconds, the blinking will increase in frequency - this indicates that the firmware installation is complete.
- Turn off the TV at the wall socket and remove the USB stick.
- Turn the TV on at the wallet socket and follow the startup wizard.
- After rescanning the channels, your TV should be functioning normally again.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.