This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
|IMPORTANT: This only applies to TVs with model number ELU-LE-40V1. Installing this update on a different model TV from those listed below will negatively affect the performance of your TV. Please double-check that your TV product code matches one of the following exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.|
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the above product codes.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, download the firmware file:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- Download the firmware file above and unzip it. Right-click on the file and click 'Extract All' to unzip the file.
- Copy all three files directly to the empty USB stick. Do not place the files inside a folder.
- Turn your TV off and disconnect it from power.
- Insert the USB into either USB port on your TV.
- Connect the TV to power and turn it on.
- The TV will automatically update, leave it for about 7 minutes.
- When the update is finished, the indicator light on your TV will switch from flashing to solid.
- Remove the USB.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.