This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
|IMPORTANT: This firmware should only be installed on TVs with model number KALED24XXXVA. Installing this update on a different model TV from those listed below will negatively affect the performance of your TV. Please double-check that your TV product code matches one of the following exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.|
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the above product codes.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, download the firmware file:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- Copy the file directly to the empty USB stick, ensuring not to place it inside a folder. Please ensure that your USB stick has no other files on it and that it is 16 GB or smaller.
- Turn your TV off and disconnect it from power.
- Insert the USB into either USB port on your TV.
- Connect the TV to power and turn it on.
- The standby light will blink slowly, approximately once every second, while the firmware upgrade is in progress.
- The standby light will then start blinking rapidly, approximately once every 1/4 second, indicating that the firmware upgrade is finished.
- Remove the USB and restart your TV.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.