If your Kogan fridge is not cooling or preserving your food to the standard expected, please check the following:
- Are any heat sources in the vicinity? Your fridge needs space from surfaces and hot appliances or surfaces
- Is there room between the fridge and walls? The fridge needs ventilation for its cooling components
- Is the fridge over stacked? Having densely stacked food in the appliance can affect airflow and performance
- Ensure the door is shut properly to maintain the temperature of the fridge.
- Has the door been kept closed? The appliance is not designed for frequent and long door openings
- Is the temperature set correctly? Adjust the temperature as per the instructions in your product’s user manual.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team for any further assistance should the issue still persist.