If your fridge or freezer door won’t stay closed, please refer to the below tips to prevent this from occurring:
- Ensure that food isn’t preventing the door from closing
- Remove any heavy items stored in the door
- Ensure that the fridge is completely level and feet adjusted to touch the floor
- Check the condition of the door gaskets/seals. Make sure they are smooth all around the edge of the door and frame
- If the hinges have come out of alignment, check your products manual
- Ensure that your appliance is properly level on a flat surface to prevent any imbalances that may force the door to open
Please contact our Customer Care Team if you require for any further assistance.