To keep your energy costs low and ensure the utmost level of safety and longevity from your dryer, it is recommended that the following maintenance is performed where necessary:
- To reduce the level of maintenance involved, install the dryer in a clean place, where dirt does not build up.
- Clean the lint filter before and after every load by opening the door and pulling out the lint filter. Remove the lint build up, re-insert the filter and then close the door.
- Clean the interior and drum with a microfibre cloth and an all-purpose cleaner to remove fluff, stains, grime, and mold that may have built up inside the dryer.
- Clean the vent hose to remove any large chunks of lint you may find.
- Use a microfibre cloth with a less abrasive cleaner to clean the control panel and exterior where necessary.