This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Installing this update on a different model TV from those listed below will negatively affect the performance of your TV. Please double-check that your TV product code is KALED24EH6300NA exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the product codes shown above.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team for assistance.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, you will need to download an upgrade file. Your TV has a firmware update available at the following link:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps
- Download the firmware file above and copy it to the USB. Do not put it in a folder.
- Turn the TV off.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the TV. Do not turn the TV off during the upgrade process.
- Turn the TV on, the LED indicator will flash red and blue. The upgrade process will take about 4-5 minutes.
- If any of the following occur, the upgrade is successful:
- The LED switches from slow flashing too fast flashing.
- The LED keeps flashing and then the standby light turns red automatically and the TV enters standby mode.
- The TV restarts.
- The LED is pink.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.