This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Installing this update on a different model TV from those listed below will negatively affect the performance of your TV. Please double-check that your TV product code matches the following exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the product codes shown above.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, download the firmware file:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- Download the firmware file and unzip the .bin file
- Copy the .bin file on an empty USB stick (32GB and smaller)
- Turn the TV back on at the wall, but leave the TV in standby mode.
- Whilst the TV is in standby mode, press and hold down the power button until the standby light starts flashing.
- Once it stops flashing remove the USB stick and turn the TV on. Please note, you will need to retune Freeview channels.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.