If you have purchased a universal remote to be used with our TVs, we aren't able to confirm the PIN code that is often required to pair the remote with the TV.
Please direct this query to the manufacturer of your remote as they may be able to assist with this.
If required, your model number is generally found on the back of your TV on a label:
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team for assistance.
Logitech Harmony Remotes
You may find that a Logitech Universal Remote is compatible with your TV, to confirm this, please visit the following site and search your TV's model number:
One For All Remotes
- Refer to the link below to find the correct pairing code and pairing instructions for your One for All universal remote.
- You will be prompted to enter the “URC number” this will have been listed on the remote packaging and instructions.
- Next, select the relevant remote:
- After pressing next, enter the brand "Kogan" and then the model number in the "model" field.
- Your TV's model number can be found on the back of the TV.
- After pressing the "next" button, you should see something like this:
- Each code should be tested in the order listed until the remote works.
- You will also be given relevant setup instructions, which you must follow in order to successfully pair your remote.
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.