This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
Important: This applies to customers living in New Zealand and Australia, with one of the following TVs. Installing this update on a different model TV from those listed below will negatively affect the performance of your TV. Please double-check that your TV product code matches one of the following exactly. Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must be identical to one of the product codes shown above.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, download the firmware file:
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- Copy the file directly to the empty USB stick, do not place it inside a folder.
- Turn your TV off and disconnect it from power.
- Insert the USB into either USB port on your TV.
- Connect the TV to power and turn it on.
- The TV will automatically update.
- Wait until the TV has updated. Please note, it will completely restart during the update.
- Remove the USB.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please Contact Our Customer Care Team.